Object ID on company website:
Military construction of 3 storey, with square floor plan (20 sqm x 20 sqm) with attached tower built to defend the monastery of Sant Cugat dating from the twelfth century but was completely destroyed and was rebuilt between the fifteenth and sixteenth century. All of the coffered ceilings are from theses two centuries and are preserved in very good condition on the first and main floor. The house has 1200 sqm built. The terrain consists of 3 hectares and there are also 85 hectares of forest.
On the map